Online Shop
Contact Us
FAQ
Calendar
Garage
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Advertise With Us - Reach your target market by advertising on the Difflock.com forum.
Click here or call 0845 125 9407

Little HorsePowerMeter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Electrical, Comms and ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feliks
Just got MTs

Odometer: 476

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feliks-Tański engine animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoiBCDRjza4

[youtube]FoiBCDRjza4[/youtube]

Andrew Very Happy
Nightbar
Difflock Royalty

Odometer: 20799

1999 Land Rover Defender

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff Cool

Plant a tree for the Difflock 3
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here is the way to create a vacuum - different in my Red Baron Windmill ... but now the first Newcomen steam engine called atmospheric, has an inaccurate name .Because actually it is a vacuum-driven engine, which gives condensed water vapor underneath the piston. In my case, this underpressure - it receives differently, from the wings put up in the wind and brought on to entrust the earth through a pipe with a large cross-section. And on the surface of the earth such a motor with pistons driving generators .. It is the most effective way, because virtually thanks to good piston sealing, vacuum we will not lose any losses .. thanks to this the efficiency will be high and no moving element can be seen in principle, except the rotating axis of the generator ... ..
That is why it is worth knowing the history of technology, because it contributes to the creation of new inventions.
here more about this Newcomen engine. , which may be useful to my Windmill Red Baron ... and we will have an efficient motor with a piston seal class, used to produce electricity from the wind ...
Well, it is definitely not a heat engine .. so talking about temperatures is pointless.

http://www.technology.niagarac.on.ca/people/mcs...o8sraB8lXIj_bbyGg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcomen_atmospheric_engine

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And finally, we have good access to this NASA CALCULATOR for flight profiles. No Java pieces are needed.
Well, you can see that there is a place on the air profile, where the speed of the air is 3 times higher than the speed of the general .. but this is only on a small part of the profile .. But there would be set turbine ..

here a link to this calculator and you can start learning aerodynamics yourself ... before the university is formed in this direction of aerodynamic energy.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/foil3.html

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the thermodynamic problem .. We have in a box, in a vacuum is a set of thermal engines with generators ... Will this set be more efficient than it would be normally installed without a box?
it's about how laws of thermodynamics work on the Equator, and how on the Pole.
Different temperatures
on the Equator 40 degrees Celsius and at the Pole - 40 degrees Celsius also for efficiency and the layout of the engine will be important ...?

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the Carnot engine is only a fragment of the reality surrounding us related to heat engines .. But most try to explain it as a generally applicable law. In the meantime, for example, you can do a simple experiment at home with a "cold engine". Just pour cold water into the sink and put a screwed plastic drink bottle into it. We will see how it will change its shape due to the cooling of the air inside by cold water. Based on the change in its appearance, we see that also the engine would be possible on this principle. Everything is relative in physics .. But learning about heat omits many important physical quantities such as evaporation, freezing and most important - time. And theoreticians come to the conclusion that entropy is steadily increasing, but what about the scientific approach cannot be reconciled too much, because what will happen if this entropy is ever going to run out ? Wink
I present here, probably the largest heat engine that a man can build (It is suitable for the Guinness book of records Wink ) And theoretically, the pressure does not play any role in it, because the balloon from below is open .. the air heats up and the balloon can rise even at 5000 meters (record is 20,000 m), then the first balloon empties from warm air and fills the second, which thanks to the scrolling line to their tether will do electricity in the generator. Then the cycle repeats, from what we release at the top warm air and the bottom one, we fill it ... The old good principle and pressure does not play any role .. It's just a curiosity that not everything with heat is a Carnot engine ..
By the way, a hot air balloon is the longest-lasting machine in the air so far - the record is over 10 days ...
This shows because maybe there are other heat engines with higher efficiency than currently known .. Anyway. there is already a contribution to new thinking ...

Andrew Very Happy Very Happy
Nightbar
Difflock Royalty

1999 Land Rover Defender

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So here in slow motion you can see how the valve works in a four-stroke internal combustion engine .. You can see perfectly the "precision" of this mechanism .. It is best to watch it on the maximum screen .. You can see how the valve is when not pressed (and then there is a stroke of work with high pressure ) we are simply shaken by the effect of spring vibrations bouncing off the valve face and inertia .. At the bottom of this valve there is a "mushroom" which closes the way to the cylinder .. But since the valve stem dances so, the mushroom also makes such movements .. A since it performs these movements, even when it is "theoretically" closed, it really does not close the cylinder tightly, despite the fact that it is subject to a stroke pressure of up to 100 atmospheres. And we can imagine how much of this pressure escapes from the cylinder, on the effect of these "supposed" small, but very spoiling cylinder tightness, the movements of this mushroom .. Because at a pressure of 100 atmospheres, we can imagine that even a small gap, however, can even drop to 30 atmospheres make .. this mechanism is economical, and produced in virtually all internal combustion engines .. And complacency that the valve will be tight, because it presses it to the seat, high pressure in the cylinder is only the "wishful thinking" of the designers of such a system. because you can see that this is not true, because the valve sways and bounces off the socket, just when it should be closed ... This film helped me understand why my engine without these valves has such high efficiency and power, because how it receives in the cylinder, these 100 atmospheres, I will never lose my tightness all the time, closing the "valve", maybe like 2 atmospheres .. Well, but the amount of energy to use will be 3 times greater than in a traditional engine ... because 98 atmospheres .. And so on every cylinder .. adding to this even 40% more displacement, and twice as high achievable maximum revolutions, it also receives incredible power ten times greater than the original factory engine ... the load. Well, to find out about all this, I had to do [for 3 years of hard work a prototype of this engine, and say that it is so, although at first it did not seem to me at all, that so much is possible .. But it is thanks theoretically, to drive a Toddler (Fiat 126), with the same power as the original, you need a motor that will be smaller these ... 10 times .. But all this can not be determined by just watching the animations of my engine and criticizing me .. You need to spend your private million dollars to find out that this is the case ... And this film also shows that it is possible with all the imperfections of the current valve system ...
Even an indicator pressure test on an oscilloscope shows us that the pressure drops, but does not show us WHERE it escapes ... Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYrRk22GDQ

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this film, you can imagine that on the other side of the valves there is the same disc as at the top and of course the wedges when it is to be closed, does the same at the bottom as this disc at the top of the springs

https://youtu.be/uUYn5kFFb5s

https://youtu.be/WtqDHJDN79w

https://youtu.be/_REQ1PUM0rY

https://youtu.be/pFTQrxQ3C3E

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here in the film you can see that the valves are almost not open at higher revolutions .. The same is seen this opening, the air that is to enter the cylinder ..

And the sound that this mechanism produces is huge .. You can take my word for it that the whole sound (95%) of the four-stroke engine comes from the timing mechanism ...
My engine has only 5% of this mechanical sound, teacher

But on the exhale ... world record ...evil

http://new4stroke.com/zawory%20napedzane.mp4

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you like my balloons? It is a buoyancy engine .. There are already such, but operate under water .. are exceptionally fuel efficient vehicles, which you once, then 3 seconds using energy and emerges again up .. Of course the circulation of Carnot have nothing to do, although in the level covers considerable distances but the faithful his followers will try to convince us that they have ... But they do not have an orthodoxy should not be ... despite teach this way at universities ...
First about the underwater glider, of course in English .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_glider

If someone needs it, you can already buy it ... maybe even a sailboat would be towed Smile

http://www.teledynemarine.com/slocum-glider?ProductLineID=14

Technical parameters .. http://www.teledynemarine.com/Lists/Downloads/Teledyne%20Webb%20Research%20Brochure%20G3%202017_pages.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0zJtGVQOUE-SQK2lHRCcgVxlShvK7Xb7KtUgeiE4YnuVXQ4yHh0ayJsSM

We develop thinking further, not burdened by this Carnot ..

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know how much engine power goes to overcome losses in the timing mechanism? When designing, it is assumed that it is 10% of the maximum power of this engine .... But, after all, it is very rare to use the full maximum power .. to maintain speed in the city - 50 miles, usually not more than 20% of this is used maximum power .. .. But then the same amount of power goes to the camshaft ... as if we used the maximum power ... So, in fact, in driving in the city the timing drive goes up to 50% of the power used then ... we still have to overcome as much resistance as braking with a 4-stroke engine. I learned about it when I was driving a car with a two-stroke engine, which practically did not have engine braking ... So in summary - the timing drive and pressing the valve springs - I think, on average, there is 50% of the currently used power, which we need to overcome, thanks to our fuel. .. believe me.

Andrew Very Happy
Nightbar
Difflock Royalty

1999 Land Rover Defender

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, such false graphs are:

https://x-engineer.org/automotive-engineering/in...LVH4V4_Mba2uTqzBg

There was once a discussion on this subject .. I used to think so until 1980 ... But later I looked at it differently and I know, as a result of years of reflection and experience, that all this is sucked from the finger, these heat and mechanical losses, unfortunately .. Here is an evident example showing that the resistance to movement of the crankshaft and the camshaft is several times larger, so these charts are a complete fairy tale ..
And that's why they are not building new efficient engines ... previous engineers. and until they revise their views, they will not build a better engine .. Here you stubbornly do not see that my engine with the same capacity, the main piston sucks 3 TIMES more air into the cylinder, and you try to compare it to a traditional engine that sucks 3 times less ,, And you say that the losses on my pistons according to these graphs are much larger .. Yes, maybe (but I'm not sure) but they suck these 3 times more charge into the cylinder and This is an undeniable physical basis, but my engine must be more efficient , no matter whether you acknowledge or not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP1n0N_cU0U&feature=youtu.be

You can see that the shaft itself is very light, you can turn the hand, it is very difficult to mount the camshafts, even using a long arm wrench .. I think that even 5 times more force is needed for this .. I used to rotate several engines that I modernized and I repaired and I know that this is a big difference in this strength .. And this will also be confirmed by every efficient engine mechanic...
And that's why modern engineers, unfortunately, put them down and are unable to make a working engine from 23 HP to 250 HP ... and until they start to find out, however, it is, they will not do it ... And I do a lot so that they deign find out ... until health allows.

These and this graph shows that the valve train movement resistance, despite increasing the turnover by 6 times, does not consume more energy .. It's some wonders, because they also have their inertia, and bearing resistance also increases, similarly to the resistance in shaft bearings crankshaft ... and as a result of increasing turnover from 1000 to 6000, this green space should be much wider ... .. and this indicates a very unreliable development of this chart. Because the valves also have their inertia, which increases with the square of revolutions, and thus the friction in the drive system of these valves also ...

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here, as if someone wants to calculate the displacement of a new engine ... and thus everything you need then, is different from the current engine ..
and the first weld, which you will not see on the animation ... that the minimum volume of the combustion chamber is 370 degrees of rotation of the main crankshaft ..

http://new4stroke.com/volume/volume.htm

http://new4stroke.com/volume/volume.xls

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right, but you can always buy a German product at home, which is the 3rd type of energy on Earth .. And the one who set the law is Lord Kelwin, who thought that birds fly because it is a divine matter ... But that's nobody this sharp view of reality bothers and many repeat it ...
But here is this German idea ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_syoflPL_xM&...CQd4a-_cGZrFs-AcQ

Andrew Laughing
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This German idea works or doesn't work, but certainly when applied to my balloons it shows the way to go .. My balloons are not perpetuam motion, just a giant heat engine for low temperature, which has already been proven to work because the balloon is rising due to this relatively low temperature inside.
And this German way how to properly enlarge it, it will work, enabling the previously wasted energy released into the air to use, and it can be energy released into the air from a coal-fired power plant, gas-fired power plant, or four-stroke energy engine (atomic power plants also), which only have no more than 50% efficiency, and the rest they release into the atmosphere And now maybe even with 40% of this energy can be used for electricity production, which can even give 90% of the total efficiency to give us such a new power plant ... 

Well, such "balloons" would have to have dimensions of 10 x 20 x 10 meters, and they could be built like scenes at outdoor concerts .. but the skin weight would be balanced, as well as thermal illumination in the form of foam polystyrene lining could be done .. No only the height of the tower is a problem .. Al I think that the height of 200 meters is quite real, that is, say, these 6 pieces of such "balloons" on this tower could work on one side, which would give a pull of up to 3000 KG ..

Well, for example, exhaust fumes from a diesel power plant could be introduced there, and with cooling hot water too .. So theoretically 50% of this heat energy lost in such a power plant could be forced to work ...

Even water vapor could also be used to fill a "balloon" .. its weight is only about 0.5 KG at a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius ..
hot air pump, e.g. power plant chimney ...
and works 24 hours a day regardless of the weather ..

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting properties of such an engine .. At a tower height three times greater, we will also receive 3 times more torque on the power output shaft, while we provide the same amount of heat per second....

What if the 10 ray tower was ...? it will also be 10 times more energy ...
The only limitations are the realities of technical possibilities ..
But theoretically, the energy received can go to ... infinity ...

Interesting..

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wuzak, on 12 Feb 2020 - 06:31, said:

Are you assuming that the hot air is still the same temperature at the top, when the bucket turns over to let the exhaust air escape?

Which would mean that you are creating power without extracting any heat energy.

Yes, thanks for the right thinking on the project ... Alone in the beginning, I described these balloons as the largest heat engine ... ..
But you can not say that it is a heat engine, because it just does not lose heat, and gives energy ..
This escaping heat can be reused by building a roof at the top that will collect it and bring it back to the bottom of the device for refilling.
By creating good thermal insulation, the heat lost will be minimal, and only theoretically we will have to SPAM the heat lost as a result of putting it into the atmosphere, and not as a result of its loss for the work.
So it's not a classic heat engine, despite the fact that it uses heat ..

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I see that I need to do the mathematical calculations step by step ...
so we have a 14m x 20m x 10m = 2800m ^ 3 bucklet ... he gives STRING at these 80 degrees Celsius those 500 KG of strength ... in a line, ALL bucklets give a total thrust of 12 x 500 KG = 6000 KG .
Now the pulling wheels have a diameter of 20 meters, i.e. a radius of 10 meters .. So we get a torque of 6000 x 10 m = 60,000 Kgm.
The circulation time of 1 bouquet is 100 seconds on this road 500 meters. or 500 meters divided by the circumference of the wheel, i.e. PI x D, 3, 14 x 20 m = 62 m, i.e. 500m / 62m = 8 turns, to overcome this path ... So one turn, that is 100 seconds / 8 = 12, 4 seconds lasts, i.e. 60 / 12.4 = 4.83 RPM per minute, on the wheel shaft,
The power we get with such parameters is 4, 63 rev / min x 60,000 kgm = 335 HP.

But now we can build it in a shaft dug in the ground, every 1000 meters deep, which is not a problem, and still part above the ground ..
And of course further permutations ..

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you certainly know that for 5 years I have been sick with Miastenia Gravis, which significantly slowed down my activities, even in the possibility of performing cool animations, etc. .. But it also sometimes prevents everyday life ... I take medicine four times a day,
Pyridostigmine, under the name Mestinon. This medicine was discovered in 1935 by Mary Broadfoot Walker and is described as the MIRACLE of St.Alfege's.

https://www.jameslindlibrary.org/articles/the-mi...zmSK7Z2BYLDCp4kWg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyridostigmine
Thanks to this MIRACLE, I can live quite normally, although up to 70% of people who had it died before this disease. This is a very rare disease, which even most doctors do not know, which causes SPAM weakness, including breathing, which caused death. During this time I had dozens of cases that my breathing was not as it should be due to various events, for example, a cold or prosaic forgetting to take the Mestinon drug, which works only 5 hours. Then when I was lying in bed I could not breathe ... But I practiced that you had to get up and sit in a comfortable chair, with the head back in quite a significant way it makes my breathing easier because I don't have to overcome the weight of my chest ... I was supposed to wait this period of 60 minutes before Mestinon starts working, because it absorbs and starts working only after those 60 minutes .. Then I could lie down in bed and fall asleep peacefully ... So I practiced dozens of times if I have difficulty breathing , I have to sit in a comfortable chair with a good head support, which makes breathing easier, even if I don't have a respirator ... I even fell asleep in it a few times and sleep almost all night. That's why I think how people they have breathing problems, for example because of the Covid-19 coronavirus, it would also be easier for them to breathe in such a sitting position in an armchair or deckchair ... and then they would not have to count on the assistance of a respirator .. Of course, oxygen can be given tube . also, in this sedentary position. Well, I think they would not require a supportive respirator that could be for the more severely ill.
https://furnilux.pl/lezak-fotel-ogrodowy-laki

My thoughts and advice therefore give me that, among other things, for the treatment of coronavirus also tried the medicine Tocilizumab, which is also effective The city of Gravis .. Well, I think that the use of a regular mask in already sick people is unnecessary, because it makes it difficult to get rid of the virus from inside the body, and it is known that the severity of the infection is determined by the amount of bacteria, so if nothing will hinder leaving the body, the disease may be milder .. Similar to vaccination - a small amount of germs does not cause the disease, but only makes it resistant to it .. Therefore, retaining germs with a mask in sick people is highly inappropriate ..
Once on the forum I received from someone such a nice cap with the words Super Genius ".... now I modified it and added two spotlights with LEDs UV-C, or a similar UV.C lamp with a power of 7 watts, which will actively kill viruses 2 x 2 m in front of us .. It's good that it has a visor, because UV is harmful to the eyes .. But we can only use it when there is a high probability of infection, not all the time ..
Anyway, active in the alcove with the virus, you can use an old street lamp, in which you should gently break the outer bulb, and the filament itself will be left, which sends a lot of disinfecting UV light ... But also great attention to the eyes ... But, for example, hands can be in it "Drip".

I also think that patients could be put into the Solarium for five minutes , four times a day, then they would come home well tanned and with more SPAM D, which would increase their immunity ... Smile
Greetings to everyone and I fight with my myasthenia, because for now it is incurable ... But what I have already experienced thanks to it, describes it, because it may be useful to others ... Maybe some MIRACLE will come again ??

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you thought about re-designing the ventilator so that it could be easily manufactured, perhaps even DIY made at home?[/quote]

Thank you for your concern .. Vertilizer is a difficult thing, you can not do it at home .. But such a manual UV_C yes, to kill viruses can be done at home. I used to have to illuminate printed circuits made by myself .. Also, a face mask can have a secondary hose attached to such a system with a UV-C LED for water transfer in the aquarium .. if you add such a toy to the mask tube, it will show the air we breathe or exhale .. the power supply can be from a Power-Pack 10000 mah. The toy has a power of 0.5 watts, so for a few hours is enough .. and we only need about 1 liter of air every 8 seconds, so it seems that the performance would be sufficient ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zom_eXb5FmQ

The most important thing is that you are sick if you don't force anyone to wear a regular mask, because if we prevent leaving our body with viruses in a natural way, we can even bear the flu with ordinary flu ... You can see in the film how many drops in viruses leave we don't stop it by anything .. When we have a facial mask, most viruses stay in our mouths and our immune system will not be able to cope with it so much that he can recover quickly ... So my advice is how sick you are you can't wear a normal mask, but only turn away from people when you sneeze, so as not to infect them ... Well, maybe this mask with my UV-C diode can also help ...

http://new4stroke.com/images/sneeze.mp4

Regards Andrew Cool
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some detail more.. https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200327-can-you-kill-coronavirus-with-uv-light?fbclid=IwAR3W-o95Q1djUXmej6ZsxCB6lAKU5CGv5anlzJ508lL1UgSwdbHQRpag8do

Well, when it comes to fans, I also have this way: Because not all patients need this sophisticated equipment like a ventilator, I propose to use in lighter cases oxygen, but from such relatively cheap medical oxygen concentrators. they are cheap, it's probably easy and fast, they can be manufactured and at least partially replace respirators, which also require very specialized service. Such a concentrator, every person caring for a sick person will be able to properly handle ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=medical+oxygen+generator&_sacat=0

Andrew Cool
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what they wrote in Medonet in 2015 ... how to treat pneumonia ... no masks ... "It is very important to keep the airways open. Cough, pat the chest, breathing exercises (lying with legs bent in the knees, we breathe in deeply through the nose with the stomach stuffing out and slowly exhaling through the mouth with the stomach pulling in - 3 times a day for 15 minutes.) Also, you need to give large amounts of fluid, about 2 liters per day. A nutritious but easily digestible diet is also important. "

and they do Chinese people, that's why they have so many heals ... and I would still recommend doing a robot that would be trapped by people before they go to the respirator.
https://www.medonet.pl/zdrowie/zdrowie-dla-kazde...XWe84e1za45zjqExk

Ruxin Medical - a device for artificial cough
Artificial cough devices remove mucus from the respiratory tract of patients under artificial ventilation. These devices can help hospitals treat coronavirus victims, many of whom suffer from pneumonia and need artificial ventilation. It is a less invasive and less contact alternative to the traditional way of phlegm removal, in which the nurse disconnects the patient from the machine and uses a catheter to suck out secretions.

Ruxin Medical is a Chinese startup that sells CoughSync, an artificial cough device. The device was originally developed in Israel and is intended for people who use fans. The device simulates a normal cough, thus helping patients with pneumonia get rid of phlegm. CoughSync is a more natural and less invasive alternative to conventional methods of removing secretions from the patient's airways. here what is samipisza ..
"The CoughSync automatic airway clearance system removes patient secretions during invasive ICU ventilation without interrupting ventilation, and is the first real alternative to invasive catheter suction in this clinical population.

CoughSync is an accessory compatible with most ICU ventilators and uses proprietary RXmed In-Line Mechanical InExsufflation (IL-MIE) technology to remove secretions from the airways by simulating the dynamics of natural cough air flow.

This is the 21st century application of the related and tested concept of secretion removal from the 1950s. "

probably if they did a job to trap the sick, then 100% of eliminated mortality would be ... but this system is enough to simulate a natural cough ... And of course without a respirator, you must not help any "masks" to excuse this excretion through a natural cough. It is a common mistake of medical art when you do it ... Enough of this stupid "mask fashion" for the sick, which only goes well in the pictures ...

That is probably why in China it is possible to stop the pandemic ... https://www.facebook.com/ruxinmedical/
Not only pills

Andrew Very Happy
Nightbar
Difflock Royalty

1999 Land Rover Defender

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feliks wrote:
So you certainly know that for 5 years I have been sick with Miastenia Gravis, which significantly slowed down my activities, even in the possibility of performing cool animations, etc. .. But it also sometimes prevents everyday life ... I take medicine four times a day,
Pyridostigmine, under the name Mestinon. This medicine was discovered in 1935 by Mary Broadfoot Walker and is described as the MIRACLE of St.Alfege's.

https://www.jameslindlibrary.org/articles/the-mi...zmSK7Z2BYLDCp4kWg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyridostigmine
Thanks to this MIRACLE, I can live quite normally, although up to 70% of people who had it died before this disease. This is a very rare disease, which even most doctors do not know, which causes SPAM weakness, including breathing, which caused death. During this time I had dozens of cases that my breathing was not as it should be due to various events, for example, a cold or prosaic forgetting to take the Mestinon drug, which works only 5 hours. Then when I was lying in bed I could not breathe ... But I practiced that you had to get up and sit in a comfortable chair, with the head back in quite a significant way it makes my breathing easier because I don't have to overcome the weight of my chest ... I was supposed to wait this period of 60 minutes before Mestinon starts working, because it absorbs and starts working only after those 60 minutes .. Then I could lie down in bed and fall asleep peacefully ... So I practiced dozens of times if I have difficulty breathing , I have to sit in a comfortable chair with a good head support, which makes breathing easier, even if I don't have a respirator ... I even fell asleep in it a few times and sleep almost all night. That's why I think how people they have breathing problems, for example because of the Covid-19 coronavirus, it would also be easier for them to breathe in such a sitting position in an armchair or deckchair ... and then they would not have to count on the assistance of a respirator .. Of course, oxygen can be given tube . also, in this sedentary position. Well, I think they would not require a supportive respirator that could be for the more severely ill.
https://furnilux.pl/lezak-fotel-ogrodowy-laki

Andrew Very Happy

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/14/health/corona...ioning/index.html

Andrew Cool
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Mr. President, for supporting UV sterilization of coronavirus! . This is really a good way, especially if we breathe through the tube in which the UV-C leds are mounted for a certain length ... 3 watts of power can clean the inhaled air from coronaviruses which are smaller than 0, 0001 mm, burst their genetic code. .
Also a visit to Solariuon 3 times a day for 4 minutes, will not hurt anyone, and will kill billions of wurus, while supporting our immune system with SPAM D, which after winter we do not have much ...

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the UV view was updated, after the cretics, but they still claim that "nobody knows" ... of course, the use of special glasses from Solarium is still not mentioned, **** a stupid that is harmful to the eyes. There is also no mention of the possibility of disinfection of air in opaque tubes through which we can breathe and it will be free from viruses, and only harmful to them, because the tube will be a cover for us against this UV ... Patients in the room can also be temporarily covered, and thus cover before this UV disinfectant .. Besides, people have been going to Solaria for a long time and know what and how, However, the article clearly shows that someone is not on hand such methods .. the article was updated on 24.04.2020

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200327-can-..._2VBlQXlGWj2MDv0w

And one more revealing text from the article "And when the virus is in your body, no amount of UV radiation will affect whether you are infected." .... but it will affect whether you recover or die ... because if there are fewer viruses in the body, the immune system will fight it ... of course, no mask for the same reason must not be worn on the face ...

Andrew.. Cool
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

, on 24 Apr 2020 - 16:44, said:

He should be a real leader and volunteer for the bleach injections first.

And with this bleach, it's a longer story ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

Andrew , Cool
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you know that I have my myasthenia, 5 years and I have confirmed AChR antibodies .. My last resort is how bad it will be to be able to make me Plasmapheresis. It is a procedure of blood exchange in my body and depriving it of harmful antibodies .. I was quite interested in it because it can concern my health directly .. It is based on the fact that from my blood, apart from my body, these antibodies are gradually removed from her and back into my bloodstream .. when it is cleansed twice, more blood than I have, it can be full. Unfortunately it is not a complete cure, but for a longer period of time .. It is a bit similar to kidney dialysis .. which also removes toxins from the body ..
And now I came up with a new method of cleansing the blood without releasing it from the body, which is much safer because the blood will not infect. The invention of the method also came after inspiration by President Trump, who dreamed of disinfecting the body from inside ..

I decided to call this method of blood disinfection Trumps Medicine. That is why I call it Medicine, because it is a completely new way, presumably allowing us to quickly get rid of many diseases of bacterial or viral nature ... that is, most of us oppressive diseases .. It consists in the vein, like during dialysis, we insert a needle, but with a needle no blood flows and we put a sterile optical fiber in it and seal the connection so that no bacteria get into the vein. Now we let in UV-C light that disinfects the blood from bacteria and viruses. Of course, we must carry out animal tests beforehand, what power of light can we use and at what frequency of spectrum ... dialysis lasts about 5 hours and a total of 50 liters of blood flows through the dialysis device .. I think that in this case turning on the UV-C socket for such a long period can effectively sterilize blood from unwanted viruses .. light can have several milliwatts in power and a pumping device for an optical fiber, this radiation can have several milliwatts and be powered by batteries .. in this way, even when walking, we can "heal" quickly and accurately .. But this requires careful analysis and selection of power, frequency, type and usage of this .. I think that for starters, tomorrow the leading laboratories should already introduce fiber optics into the veins of animals and explore this extremely promising method .. The production of a diode laser at such frequencies recently, allows the fiber to be pumped, and the exact manipulation of it. Also, after developing the method, you can absolutely choose a sterile method similar to that used in emprom memories erased by ultraviolet through a special window. Namely, such a window can be implanted in the vein, and through it do not dose this ultraviolet, which will be a completely sterile method of "treatment". Here are some links that may be helpful for developing this branch of medicine .. Because it seems to me that we will also have an impact on cytokines and storms exerted by them ... but it is experience that must show and appropriate ways ..

https://corporate.jp.sharp/rd/n36/pdf/104_08.pdf

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-laser-diode-emits-deep-uv.html

https://www.lasercomponents.com/de-en/product/uv...-leds-260-315-nm/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/01/200118095048.htm

Andrew

Well, there is already a medicine for my myasthenia gravis, but because of the amount of my retirement I am not in danger of using it ..
His name is Soliris https://alexion.com/our-medicines/medicines/soliris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Electrical, Comms and ICE All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: