Online Shop
Contact Us
FAQ
Calendar
Garage
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Advertise With Us - Reach your target market by advertising on the Difflock.com forum.
Click here or call 0845 125 9407

Little HorsePowerMeter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Electrical, Comms and ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feliks
Just got MTs

Odometer: 476

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rely on nice weather I visited on a walk Aviation Museum in Krakow, to see what's new, you can see .. Oh, and I saw a passenger plane Ilyushin Il-14, which was taken off the canopy flaps wings .. Turns out there can be visible between the ribs on the insert shapes Styrofoam quite calmly, there's nothing there, outside the free space .. judging by the number would be that of the keel cubic meters ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-14

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Desmo of reminding us of the man who he liked the various interesting things to do ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AeroVironment

This V8 Fireworks do not read my posts carefully and do not know that the inside of the wings is ... nothing ..

Well it looks like jeszce wing in cross-section, ie Naca Felix. and this is the name of the family that founded and requires determine what gaps, gfzie placed on which profiles also those bumps to the network, probably can be hundreds of types ..

Here .. I will do my prototype which acts from the top of the second wing multiplied by quantity and quantity received vacuum ..

Of course, you should quite carefully chosen angles of attack these wings and the distance between them ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZWUQlhvDA

Then the pair of wings are fastened to the treadmill, instead of oxen to the appropriate spin speed and expected energy ....:hehe:

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted Today, 04:22
gruntguru, on 27 May 2014 - 00:58, said:
My money is on the oxen.. /quote

Oxen can become sick and will die. Besides then you must have 3 pairs of these oxen after 8 hours of work .. You know how much they eat ? Not unless you are very rich .. :rolleyes:

can be several such pairs of wings with several compartments assemble and put on the ends of the pipes that supersede the broken windmill propeller .. There, at the end of the speed will be about 1 Mach .. Now you are at the disposal of the entire lift (lift) or how to get from the calculation of the efficiency of the above , about 7% of it you'll already have excess energy for 24 hours...

of course, each chamber will give others a vacuum, and therefore they must propel the various dimensions of the turbine, but connected on one axis ..

of course the whole family Naca Felix mission to be present. This is only the second descendant ..:rolleyes:

then are the chances of get sick of the high efficiency ..

The most important thing .. You know that the oxen have yet to clean up? ..:laugh:

Andrew Very Happy Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, if anyone can stop the "Physics" from the next disaster? . I do not have the strength to tell you how you should do it ... with 2-meter tunnel adjacent to one another and having a hole at the top, through which a whole this stuff will affect them, and can be removed .. This method of freezing is crazy dangerous because it can destabilize the ground beneath the reactors .. Every physicist should know that water freezes into ice, its volume increases by 10% .. why iceberg floats .. ai thanks on the road doing spring breakthroughs .. and here such a "breakthrough" they want to do the reactors, which may lead them, the 40-meter deep freeze, to improve the soil by 10%, which is 4 meters .. what happens to them, it is not difficult to foresee * as it has imagination, and not just academic titles ... If someone does not know what it is ice here, please : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water .. Besides, this water accumulates on the ice must continue to have some outlet, because it is not a "black hole" ... Help!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-23940214

Andrew Evil or Very Mad
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the couple is also reasonable and imagination of people .. I do not feel so lonely ..Rolling Eyes
http://enenews.com/japan-nuclear-prof-its-feare...-1#comment-531509

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are many pictures of these in one movie ..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=667344086668632

Andrew Very Happy
** GED **
Mud Obsessed

Odometer: 2039

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christ, this thread still goin?
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here historical figure .. then only the best solution was graph paper .. Figure was every day for 1 month used, when did this lathe crankshaft. The crankshaft has five supports and four crank, 90 degrees .. starting weight of the material (iron containing 5% cobalt) was 80 kg (160 lb) is the world's first practical crankshaft timing ..

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here's how it looks in the original .. It is not enough to come up with a way to the engine ... still need to know how to realize ... only together give a true effect ..

Andrew Very Happy
Twiss
Mud Obsessed

Odometer: 6438

1993 Suzuki Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading this thread before but I've completely lost track now
www.suzukiclubuk.co.uk
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all from the Engine Expo 2014 in Novi Detroit ....

I'm worried, because you will be some news about this new engine somehow obtain. As I wrote above, only 25% of the engines messages may come in handy .. The rest 75% you have to re-learn ..

Regards Andrew Very Happy
** GED **
Mud Obsessed

Odometer: 2039

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would so like to be in the audience for that one!
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the materials you can download a PDF of the conference .. I am at the end of the first day, as it was in the schedule

http://www.ukintpress-conferences.com/conf/14exna_conf/index.php

http://www.ukintpress-conferences.com/conf/14ex...83&view=drill

Andrew Very Happy
sheepy
Winch Assistant

Odometer: 74

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What just happened Shocked
teamidris
Mud Obsessed

Odometer: 3372

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You blinked didn't you and missed it Sad
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Santa Claus is always something for Christmas will bring a gift. This year a new type of Venturi nozzle ..
Christmassy greetings

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I made with cast iron heads, first I made a model of plywood comp. as you can see, the intake windows were on both sides of the head., but as I started to count the inlet surfaces, it turned out that the total window area of the inlet, is much greater than the surface of the cylinder bore intake ... is 6.2 cm, or 30 cm surface .Circumference square of this cylinder is 19.5 cm, as you can see in the picture plywood3, windows may be by 2/3 of the circumference of the cylinder, which is 13 cm ..but they are high up on the 2.5 cm .. that is, their total area is 32 5 cm square ... so and so will be the smallest spot diameter of the cylinder inlet. The primary piston is only 1 cm bigger than the cylinder, so I thought that the windows on one side will be sufficient ..

Andrew
Merry Christmas
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM View Post
All that was not my point.
(Felix/Andrew) ''I think that you should carefully read my poste, and certainly you will become a proponent of my solutions, and we will not have to cry after drowning our children in the future''
Any translations can and will be misconstrued. Many times it's changed into something reverse all because of one word and it's meaning.
OK, as per foam in the unused cavities of airplanes as flotation.
If it were solidly attached, it would take away the flexibility of the wing thus becoming brittle. BAD
One cannot loosely insert it either, it will vibrate into something that needs to move. And in a crash, it will float away. BAD
Any foam is weight, that airplanes don't need. The empty fuel tanks are supposed to float, when not damaged. BAD

"IF" metal can be made with micro air pockets throughout its material and still be strong, it could/would work. GOOD
I also suggested Helium in all the vacant spaces, the amount that can be stored is minimal. SAD
This was something I talked about about 50 years ago in science class. But back then technology of materials was still in its infancy.

SOOOoo, we still live and learn.

So you do not have to wait long for a feed proved that once again we have affair with a sunken airplane ... Meanwhile, he also flew from Krakow to Detroit twice across the Atlantic and A340 and Jumbo aircraft. I sat by the window and watched the wings and I thought about the foam. However, I think that it would really help
Can only tell you to do so: in special forms do some moldings, located very loosely in the spaces provided to fill. These profiles can be very much Obviously done a good proven polystyrene. Now this: you have each of these shapes covered with a soft and very durable sponge rubber on the thickness of 5 mm .We will protect it from vibrations and movements fitting styrofoam plates. Also, will not be affected on a vibrating plate. The argument that all this will increase the aircraft Tare is the argument of a man who himself did not ask how much trouble counting foam airplane needs to not sink. So I counted, and calculations show that the hedgehog plane will have 1% of its weight in the foam inserted into the cavities, it is no longer sink .. 1% of it is really a negligibly small. This is so that even on very sensitive weight, this can not be measured at all .. So the weight is negligible, and it can not be an argument against inserting foam .. I much in his life flew planes in the former USSR with concerts Polish bands (about 100 flights) Sometimes, even in the cockpit, as we had a charter plane to piped music .. I know that I would willingly pilots landed on the water, because it reduces the risk of fire, but need to have confidence that the plane did not sink ..
Andrew
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, just without the blades and the fan too ... Because, however, Dyson has propeller blades inside, only small ...And here's the real bladeless....

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tesla-inspire...eless-ceiling-fan

Here sure everything much more energy efficient. As someone wants to read about Tesla turbine efficiency is here
http://www.imp.gda.pl/osrodki-naukowe/o2/o2z1/b...we-turbiny-tesli/

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next video of the Red Baron Windmill prototype "Effect spoons" ... Now, despite the simplicity of the prototype and are not necessarily matched the gap between the wing and the small fan, already takes off at a speed of 25 km / hour or 7 m / sec wind speed. At 40 km / h, the fan spins very quickly., Much better. than in the experiment with a single wing ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyHTAlXLuXo&feature=youtu.be
[youtube]yyHTAlXLuXo[/youtube]
[youtube]HTAlXLuXo[/youtube]

Regards Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here another video. The world's first Aerodynamics effect acting through blowing mouth. After puff heard hitting one wing of the second, and it's a loud ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV2pTLhHBec

The pictures show the device to adjust the distance and angle between the wings
Yet research curiosity. Windmill spins better when opening the other wing is not blocked ..

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now why I summoned Riccardo..Ricardo developed fairly firebox V-Comet .. Especially in diesel played a significant role - helped make a high speed diesel engine .In my also applied the swirl chamber, knowing about its merits. The eyebrow appearances, this is what you see on the animation, this is not the combustion chamber. It is only the cross section through the center of the engine combustion . At the rear, with the cross-sectional view as seen in the picture, it is a channel connecting the piston "sucking" piston "exhaust". Flows this way the entire load of fuel and air, but it achieves a very high speed, which in the initial attempts resulted in taking ionized air from between the spark plug electrodes and prevented the formation of spark .Only after a magnification of this channel, began to develop a spark. If sweeping spark plug, this place was a diesel injector, it would be very beneficial ,, because after falling into the space above the small pistons with a very high speed, it would be very intense spin and excellent mixing of fuel and air. I think it is possible to build a high speed diesel, well, up to 10 000 RPM. Also on gasoline this spinning is beneficial and Ground your walls on the smallest piston, is probably the smallest of the previously used, and the heat losses are the smallest .Also at such a high speed of rotation of the smallest piston samozapłonów foci formation will be very difficult. Apart from this place, burning virtually runs elsewhere, because the distance between the planes must be greater than two millimeters in height, so that there could arise a flame. In total combustion occurs with forced intensive centrifugation only over a small piston in the cylinder least .. This is the very Riccardo improved swirl chamber, with the movement of loads in one direction and forced mechanically great speed of combustion. Looking only at the same animations, we are not able to notice it all properly. Today on the combustion chamber.

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once got for free the new "Porsche"? I got it, although in the smaller scale, but after that "Porsche" is "Porsche"
Very Happy
I was once at the Centre for Research and Development "Porsche" in Weissach in Germany yet ... I looked through patents "Porsche", and they mine, and it gave opinions .. they said they do not do those of their even, because they have no money .. But apparently I recognition, because "Porsche" I ..
Very Happy
So in general, this visit was pretty inspiring ..

Andrew:)
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, the film made using the experience to lift air wing. So yes, at the beginning of the film can be seen in the enclosure fan that blows the wind a piece of the wing, cut the stropianu, and nałożonegona these two metal rods that utzrymuja it in a horizontal position and transferred to the balanced Machinery with electronic scales, which shows the size of the wing lift when the wind blows at him with a fan .. size of this force is minimal and barely can observe the movement of machinery. The experience is best several possible KINDS wings of varying thickness profile, which can be changed in a device measuring and watch the size of the lift (which produces leaf vacuum) .. Thanks to this I like the wing of a set of experiments, it turned around and walked to the wing installed on your device . The wind from the fan created between them, comparatively very high vacuum. This vacuum is so huge that in gets called when I wanted to raise above the upper wing, lower, despite a solid metal load measuring machine, also raised very high up. This example shows that the strength of Spoon Effect, is several times greater than the single wing lift force, and thus, it is possible to use the vacuum between them several times larger ....
You see, with my theory, practice works well also..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1q2TbRAZXk&feature=share

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here on this simulation, made to explain the effect of ground on which it is about as shown in red, the increase in pressure, which float plane in the vicinity of the land that it represents a lower profile. And it is clear that the intensity of the red color that hypertension is very high and justifies the construction of such aircraft .it strongly an increased pressure in paktyce operates up to 3 meters above the flat surface of the earth
Coincidentally, in this simulation also shows a very intense blue vacuum which interests me, for good performance Windmill Red Baron. can be seen clearly very intense blue color, providing the emerging high-vacuum, which practically see in the video above .. Here are not only rake angles are important, but also the distance between these profiles, as well as setting between the longitudinal profiles, which is not necessarily also be symmetric. Also there is a completely new profile with a gap, certainly will little affect on its size.
After these few facts, I can estimate that the vacuum, with well-chosen all dimensions and angles profiles can be 20 times larger than the negative pressure created by a single profile .. It is a very good message for the Red Baron Windmill

Here on this simulation, made to explain the effect of ground on which it is about as shown in red, the increase in pressure, which float plane in the vicinity of the land that it represents a lower profile. And it is clear that the intensity of the red color that hypertension is very high and justifies the construction of such aircraft .it strongly an increased pressure in paktyce operates up to 3 meters above the flat surface of the earth
Coincidentally, in this simulation also shows a very intense blue vacuum which interests me, for good performance Windmill Red Baron. can be seen clearly very intense blue color, providing the emerging high-vacuum, which practically see in the video above .. Here are not only rake angles are important, but also the distance between these profiles, as well as setting between the longitudinal profiles, which is not necessarily also be symmetric. Also there is a completely new profile with a gap, certainly will little affect on its size.
After these few facts, I can estimate that the vacuum, with well-chosen all dimensions and angles profiles can be 20 times larger than the negative pressure created by a single profile .. It is a very good message for the Red Baron Windmill

https://youtu.be/z1QOp_9IWLc
[/youtube]z1QOp_9IWLc[youtube]

Andrew Very Happy[/youtube]
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/z1QOp_9IWLc
]

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one of the possible types of vacuum-engine .. Maybe he propel generators, or directly propeller boat or vehicle wheels .., or bike ..or propeller

Andrew Surprised
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other forum ;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967 View Post
The efficiency of a vacuum engine is horribly low: the first ocean liners had what was then called "atmospheric steam engines" in which the actual labour was done by the atmospheric pressure acting on one side of the working piston, and the vacuum created by condensing the steam on the other side of the working piston.

The efficiency was less than 5%, and the first vessels crossing the atlantic ocean on engine power alone, were known to need to burn wooden chairs and other furnitures, window sills and deckplanking, in order to reach the other side of the pond because the coal fuel was finished...

Brgds, Bert

Well, not good with this efficiency .. You mix two completely different concepts, the efficiency of the steam engine The carbon burning, with the efficiency of a wind turbine ( in the negative pressure wing profle NACA - FELIKS ).

When energy comes from burning, really important thing is the efficiency with which it is done. Because we have a limited amount of fuel has just available. and then the 5% is actually a small value .. and the ship has trouble swimming.
But the sail-powered ship, even as it has efficiency of 2%, it still can freely sail around the globe całakule around, for this, the wind energy at sea is missing and NEVER run out why performance in this case the energy of secondary importance, if we have an infinite the amount of free energy to use .. Only at the very beginning, that the construction, we need to build a bigger engine .. Well, for example, in this case, if we want to have 100% efficiency Such as is the atmospheric engine would have to be 20 times greater. So that you can imagine .. .Then all energy supplied will be free to move the engine, and it is certainly several times higher efficiency of such an engine than the normal propeller fan of the same size ..
This engine is sufficient to tens of millibars vacuum, that he began to work very efficiently .. Such differences of pressure observed in Nature, during hurricanes, or tornadoes ..No and efficiency of what is a tornado ?? Large, certainly a big ...

Write or understand the performance issues that the traditional concept is here entirely at long plan, since it does infinite quantity of wind energy to use and we will be sure to have it for the next thousand years. . At most, we can improve the efficiency of its use, using modern methods of testing and optimization of these completely new systems caused by wind Red Baron Windmill..

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such experience existing in the Museum of Aviation, showing the magnitude of the resistance of various airfoil, by replacing and inserting a rod, profiles of different thicknesses .. I used it to show the enormous size of the vacuum between the two profiles airlines, facing each other, "stomachs" .. So yes went my experience: first suspended weighed on an electronic scale, which is the size of kilograms of force needed to raise the single wing slid over to the bars .. turned out that about 300 Grams. that is to pick up all the rods and wing forces need 300 Grams vacuum. Applying a second similar profile, "belly" to that, at the time of blowing "wind" velocity of about 10 km / h. effects can be seen in the movie .. The strength of the vacuum, causing such rapid weight increase this up must have a value of about 1000 Grams (1KG) .. The Wing has a length of about 30 cm, on that basis, I present a first estimate of the forces in the world .. Namely, when length of about a meter, such wings, this force would have a value of about 3 KG ... or even if only 30% of the force could be used in Windmill Red Baron, its size would be about 1 KG with wings 1 meter .. Now you can try to calculate much larger projects, estimated at least ..

[youtube]-kH6sdSjTrc[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kH6sdSjTrc
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kH6sdSjTrc[/youtube]

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruntguru, on 24 Apr 2015 - 00:29, said:
Your "enormous vacuum" (taking the figure of 1 kg on an area of 300mm x 300mm) works out to about 110Pa, 0.11kPa or 1/1000th of one atmosphere. That is plenty of pressure difference if you want to make an aeroplane fly but very little if you want to turn a generator.

Oh no , no ,no, .. I'm sorry but your argument is a little convoluted ..

After the show I open an airplane that with such surface wings 30 cm X 30 cm, with a weight of 1 KG can fly at speeds of 10 km / h ...
Minimum of the minimum speed is 100 km / h.

Now this: What is the wind ??
The wind is created when there is a difference of pressure air (i.e., on the one hand must be vacuum)
Now tell me, what is the difference of pressure between these points: 2 km in front of the windmill and two kilometers behind him .. sure there a lot smaller than me, and more than one megawatt generator drives the few, the difference of pressure, which can be even only 1 / 100000 ... one atmosphere. Despite the huge amount of fans suppliers provide free energy.
Such airplanes as ekranoplan have only 1/10 of an aircraft wing surface normal, and even a few hundred tons of flying over water., Is Hypertension .. For me, it is the same big (or and bigger) but the vacuum .. And it's certainly enough to generator drive .. I make such a system of reinforced concrete, 10 times bigger than the Boeing 747 is not technically any problems .. And certainly when compared to the size of a normal fan can by tens of times more energy in the generator. than a traditional windmill.
Well at the end, I show 'windmill, which at a diameter of 30 cm, and a wind speed of 10 km / h will give us the potency of its axis 1 KG rotary or thrust .. well ......
So is mine is really huge compared to what you knew so far .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_effect_vehicle

Andrew
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Electrical, Comms and ICE All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 12 of 18

Jump to: