Online Shop
Contact Us
FAQ
Calendar
Garage
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Advertise With Us - Reach your target market by advertising on the Difflock.com forum.
Click here or call 0845 125 9407

Little HorsePowerMeter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Electrical, Comms and ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LandyAndy™
Off-Road Guru

Odometer: 1488

1995 Land Rover Defender

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Feliks
Just got MTs

Odometer: 476

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darth LandyAndy™ wrote:
Shocked

Pcb are possible in 2 half part.

Two ribbon cable, and sensitive electronics put outside of hot engine.
On PCB only magnets and coils , and nonsensitive electronics filled with resin.

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I didn't still deal with a brake system of the car .

Without any interference in a brake system existing so far, I will prolong his work live at least twice .
So so:
Do you know electric retarder in big truck and buses?
When they applied the ones electric retarder in these cars, consuming the part of a brake system it diminished repeatedly .
Rght now are possible using this retarder in little passengers cars
That is, when this my new idea ,will be applied dynastarter, one should also equip him with the function electric retarder. Namely, with the help of a brake pedal, at first to give the electricity on the one dynastarter with a view to braking for them, and only then, when braking will be this way insufficient, a brake pedal will start a traditional brake system .

This dismisser which will be possible for the accomplishment on dynastarter, will be acting on a bit of an other principle than electric retarderin lorries. That is, provided electricity to dynastarter, will be producing the braking torque similar to the holding torque in stepping motors.

I think, around when drivers will have the big red diode in the car ,led which will be becoming when traditional brakes are starting acting, they will be supposed this way to suppress ambitions so that she doesn't become , that is a traditional brake system is out of work. I think that an entire brake system used this way will be enough on all life of the car, without any exchanges of him parts friction.

This asolutely new function of new dynastarter.

Regards Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Principe oscillating disc dynamo (pendulum)

Red Pin :

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or swimmer too....

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I will describe the entire technology of modification swimmer.

Made a cheap swimmer :

1.To buy old sea containers.

2. Weld some diagonals new part too to improve the stiffness,

3. To paint the container this way modified with method of the bath in rustproof paint.

4 . Put for means container maximum polystyrene foam packed into strong plastic sacks.

5. To close the container tightly.

5. Through the small hole to fill up under the pressure with the foam polystyrene foam.
(automatically expanded one's volume)

6. We have a long time live swimmer weight about 3000 kG , and volume 33 m^3
Sum we have 30 000 KG (30 Ton) displacement force each .

Redy too using In oscillatory dynamo or water pumps make energy.

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That if to fill all unused spaces up on ships or planes with this polystyrene foam, most probably they stood unsinkable .

Thanks to the fact that it wouldn't be possible to sink them,
a lot of people so that it is possible to rescue.
And next
then to the shipyard it would be possible to tow away .

Recently I noticed ,that the aircraft would be very useful by the ability to swimming
Two days ago :

BBC

tu142

If such a shortcut poliuretane foam for construction of such parameters:

Specifications specific gravity after hardening 11 - 16 ,3 kg/m3* Base polyurethane Productivity of 825 ml – 66 litres * c 100 mb of the stream about the diameter of 5 2 cm * Pyłosuchość 8 - 10 minutes * Time of processing 15 - 30 minutes * Time of hardening from 5 up to 48 h (full mechanical load capacity) * a free access of air is Necessary. One should not apply foam in rooms closed tightly. Resistance to UV rays weak in outside applications one should shelter the surface of foam from the UV radiation. Structure of cells of c 70 % smoothed, evenly closed cells thermal Resistance after hardening from – 40 ° C to + 90 ° C (short-term to + 140 ° C)

15 bottle give 1 m^3 (1000 litres) cost about 80 $ , this can swimm 1 tones

Tupolew 142 have 80 ton weight 80 x 15 = , need 1200 pieces bottles this foam .

All cost of foam 80 x 80 $= 6400 $.
Whole weight of the foam to allow the total buoyancy such an airplane is 1200 KG
It is only 1% of the total weight of the aircraft.

Wig area is 311 m^2 , 80 m^3/ 312 m^2 = 0,25 m the average amount of surface foam on the inside wings. I think that in this plane is so much unused space.

And such buoyancy of the aircraft would also be found useful for Airbus over the Atlantic, as well as the Boening over Hudson.

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straight structure of dynastarter brought the thought to mind for me in order on the similar principle to do electric brakes and the electric assisting engine on the not-drived pivot of the car .
Instead of the flywheel I used the brake disc from one side having small teeth made an incision.

They are also put on the PCB plate green "pins" in the bulk. http://www.new4stroke.com/greenpin.jpg

Such an arrangement allows on not-drived pivot to carry the electric brake out also. Yeah but very much work opportunities of such an arrangement are also an important case on not-drived pivots, as the electric motor driving wheels directly. Perhaps it won't be such an excellent drive as classical 4 x 4, but in critical situations can replace such a four-drive arrangement. I think that it is possible to name him 2 + 2.

And have a electronic lock.... simile ABS

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very much apologise, but I forgot that on this forum the part of readers had motorbikes......

I propose for them 1+1 system ........

Ps.In good taste there would be a use microstepper elctronic for the fluid movement ...
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And about half rotate.

Star engines were characterized biggest always force density

Below picture of the star half rotate around 10 (40) with "cylinders". for the transparency of the picture one can see only 3 additional "cylinders" more than is at the animated film.
One can also see dimensions of the whole of the engine in the assumption that every cylinder has such dimensions for the picture half rotate with the set connecting rod of the Sulzer D= engine of 900 mm and stroke 2500 mm .

So 10 (40) "cylindrical" engine half rotate about the same working capacity in comparing to the Sulzer 10 engine cylindrical on the picture below .

Sulzer: 10 Cylinders 20 m long , 15 m hight , 1500 Ton weight

Half rotate star : 10(40) "Cylinders" 4,5 m diameter , 4,5 m long
about 70 ton weight.

And most importantly.. Since in the engine half rotate mass innertia are several times Sulzer smaller than in the engine, engine half rotate can work with the much greater rotation speed.
Slzer : 102 RPM 60 000 KW

Half rotate 250 RPM 150 000 KW

In same intake work volume .

Sure the engines of cars will be similar proportions
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually from the other side flywheel a clutch is found.. it unfortunately still has a few defects. That is, relatively frequent exchange of the clutch disc, of impression with the spring,and of clutch bearing. it is one of service major repairs. , Mechanical or plumbing steering also often makes his correct action impossible

I thought, that if only an electric current decided on these all cases, it would be perhaps better. After refining details, the clutch without no service work could in order to work through the entire life of the car.
In order to carry the full function of the clutch out, he belongs, so as in previous of my proposal dynastartera, to use "green pins" and radial teeth the flywheel.
http://www.new4stroke.com/greenpin.jpg

Additionally, one should put two (or more) locks, which will steered will be a solenoid, and a spring to enter teeth on the flywheel and to close the clutch mechanically with this flywheel

So that this closing proceeds in a "stress-free way", one should add the electronic sensor which he will be detecting, or the flywheel in relation to the clutch isn't already rotate, and it is possible to put down solenoids controlling locks so that they connect on "hard" these two parts .
It is supposed to be similar acting to the synchronizer of the gearbox

Before the dismissal solenoid,, "green pins" must have the maximum electricity which with pressing a clutch pedal will be reducing. Of course this electricity and steering must reach the clutch through of collector rings, since the clutch is turning.

I think that after good designing and making such a clutch, we are having a chance to the clutch for entire living of the car

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They want to cultivate the Christmas Eve, going behind the tradition in Poland which is telling us that on this special day one should be reconciled with all people which are surrounding us. My wishes of the vision Merry Christmas and modified return to sources that is poped valves.
I think that with traditionalists an approval will also take place in this special day.

My proposal it is modified poped valve which let for very effective picking up the warmth by chilling with intense stream of oil.
Thanks to widening the leading part of the valve to the maximum dimension which can only to fit in the nest , the surface of the joint of the valve with the head repeatedly was increased.
Thanks to widening the leading part of the valve to the maximum dimension which can only to fit in the nest the surface of the joint of the valve with the head repeatedly was increased. much simpler sailing across the warmth causes it to the well chilled head. a here also omitted Valve Guide which is usually of materials worse being a heat conductor than aluminium stayed. the additional crack of the baulk still became the Valve Guide to head liquidated in this new structure of the valve. The new structure allows to move heat to the head very efficiently. with valve quide omitting, and big relatively with area.
In the new structure it is an important thing, that inside valve on 3 / 4 one's length is feeling empty inside and has the enormous area for the exchange of the warm with chilling oil.
Chilling jst oil passed to the middle of the valve with the help of two tubes from which the very intense stream of cooling oil is flowing out.

I think that at such a construction of the valve, the temperature of the valve should not exceed 500 degrees Celsius, and NOx coming into existence in a combustion chamber can be limited about about 80 %

It will also be possible to increase the efficiency of the engine by increasing the degree of tensing, or else there will be no great temperature in a combustion chamber what the significant reduction of self-ignitions will cause, and will cause more laminar burning.

And the most important case. Since temperature of the new valve on 3 / 4 his lengths she should not be bigger than the temperature of the head, it will be possible to resign entirely from devices for placing valve clearance, since the sum of the expandability of the new valve and the expandability of the head will be approximately similar.

therefore keeping valve clearance of manner will be unnecessary as a result of the same complete expandability of the valve and the head.

Below I am describing two models of the latest version of valves, and the disintegration of the temperature on the length in the traditional valve.

Marry Christmas Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If valves don't need valve clearance , it is the most considerable problem desmodrom will disappear .

Perhaps therefore it is possible to come back to old good desmodrom

Happy New Year, for all Friends.

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Salt water extraction"

http://www.new4stroke.com/pompa.pdf

And sallt water Tank:

1 m^3 / sec if H = 100 m give ~~ 1 MW ( 1000 KW) electric energy

LandyAndy™
Off-Road Guru

Odometer: 1488

1995 Land Rover Defender

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh Feliks, your still alive!! I thought we may have lost you. Don't leave it so long next time.
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LandyAndy™ wrote:
Ahhh Feliks, your still alive!! I thought we may have lost you. Don't leave it so long next time.

ok, I will try to stubborn.... But the winters are getting worse....

Very Happy

[QUOTE=DIAF;65941559]Feliks,

Thanks for starting your thread again.

Please come up with a way to stop the oil gusher in the Gulf of Mexico.

Sincerely,

All of us.[/QUOTE]

I present my visions to resolve this difficult problem of stopping the oil slick:

You must first prepare a specially made item to seal the leak. It must have a large size that is 60 feet tall and 60 feet in diameter at its widest point. at the bottom of this item, please place a special knife around the bottom edge. Knife must of course be made of very hard material, such that will be able to cut all the metal parts that will be on its way

In his way will certainly be a lot of old items damaged hole.
Of course, that this knife can cut through all the elements needed to operate a very large force.
And here once it wisely:
So, yes, prepared some of the new valves (of course, completely open for the moment) should leave the head in the fire, so was in the middle of that item, the item with the valves can say, weighing about 100 tons. This does not allow the weight placed on its bottom remains the old structure with a knife.
But this element has a conical tank shown in the figure, which is thrown from the vessel through a pipe can fill it with concrete or specific, or a ball of iron. Its dimensions are 60 feet in diameter and 30 height. The size of this "cone" will be about 3,000 cubic meters (m ^ 3).
If you will fill it, for example, iron is its weight increased to approximately 21,000 tonnes. feel that this burden is not cheap, it was a knife to cut all the metal parts that are on the road. Ellement pockets certainly say that the bottom about 20 feet. It will seal.
The next step will be to close the new valve at the top of the item. Later, these valves will work even with the new pipe attached.
I think that despite the high oil pressure is also created so much of the burden will be able to seal the damaged head.

I totally do not know to whom to send my solution. So please read his message, where there is a chance that will go into the right hands.
Maybe it will help you seal the leak.

This is the first underwater press cutting iron

Further refinement:
Through small holes in the bottom of the cone, the possible leakage logic accumulate in the reservoir at the bottom, where an additional procedure of evacuated tube to the platform.

And that little bit more help with entering into the seabed:
Dawson Double Acting Hydraulic Impact Hammers

Polish text :http://www.new4stroke.com/Polskitext.txt
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drive for pump or oscillating dynamo:

http://www.new4stroke.com/Heightwave.PDF

Regards Andrew Wink
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, who would have thought that Newcomen was so close to an adequate solution :blink:

Regards Andrew Very Happy Wink
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful simple new 4 stroke kinematics animation made at the
King Soud University.

And a little faster

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feliks wrote:
Well, who would have thought that Newcomen was so close to an adequate solution :blink:

:

I also very close to the Technology

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this technology is very effective. Can you imagine that by doing the same movement up and down through the traditional piston-connecting rod-crankshaft to get the same ease the movement of this vehicle?
I think that it would then be much harder work. And these four , the looks on it, they not liked to work more than need....

Can you feel it ??

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

However and that will had such a good humor, just take a timber and a little grease lubricated. Wink

Do not need any oil !! Very Happy Very Happy

Seal or Teflon or lubricated with diesel fuel.

OIl = diesel fuel in this picture

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some new4stroke history:

Print table of Fortran 1982 program.
I could choose from 100 of these tables, each for different angular positions of crakshafts.
Here is one of them:

Working drawing of the head:

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first windmills pumped water in America. To sustain this good tradition, I developed a little more modern sytem for the production of electric current in a similar way of pumping water.Whether American landscape views, are water sphere.I decided to add this view to the next shot where the water will be collected water so that it could give electrical energy when draining it back into the lower reservoir.

This water will be pumped sphery as in the first versions of windmills, wind.
The wind turbine will move a small diameter, but it is a multi-blade, placed together with the hydraulic pump in the middle of a specially constructed balloon. Balloon will be tethered, as previously barrage balloons.
Only that will go along the line, hydraulic pipes, the hydraulic motor, which will be driven water pump located in the lower reservoir.The water pump will continuously pump water to sphery. Now the water falling from the lower reservoir back to the shery, will do an electric current through hydrogenerator.

Every so water sphere about the capacity of 2000 m 3, and the height 100 m can give power 10 MW for 3 minutes. If filling pumps water with the one I believe loss is managing to fill waters up, we will have it 10 MW driven with wind turbine in balloons.
Of course, the balloons could be filled up by hydrogen, because today we have very good material on the shell.
This system could be installed in any place where electricity is needed, and thus would have limited losses on the transfer.
Also low noise, and the invisibility of the rotating blades, not to interfere in coexistence with the environment.Balloons can be affixed to a height of 150 to 200 meters, where the wind is always blowing on the ground even when there is absolute silence.

some links:
[URL="http://media.primezone.com/cache/189/int/8385.jpg"]http://media.primezone.com/cache/189/int/8385.jpg[/URL]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu2glpmRXIs&feature=player_embedded#!"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu2glpmRXIs&feature=player_embedded#![/URL]

[URL="http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/21/northrop-grumman-wins-contract-to-build-us-armys-long-endurance/"]http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/21/northrop-grumman-wins-contract-to-build-us-armys-long-endurance/[/URL]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3n5cUaG5fg&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3n5cUaG5fg&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

Regards Andrew

On Saturday is the anniversary of 9 / 11, and make this possible, I decided to share with my good deed ,publication of this study.

[URL="http://www.911dayofservice.org/"]http://www.911dayofservice.org/[/URL]
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, two rotate in one direction and two in the opposite direction.
You must use a very light hydraulic oil. If it were not frozen in winter.
Hydraulic pump in the balloon has the best power to weight ratio. All the airlines are working on the hydraulic actuators.
Of course, all of the balloon must be tested in the wind tunnel aerodynamic, in order to fully match the efficiency of the 21st century.

Some pictures of how to create a balloon from the inside :rolleyes:

and NASCAR wind tunnel

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a way to shorten a bit of flexible hydraulic tube...

Well, if it accidentally escaped gas from the balloon and so it can be

Regards Andrew Very Happy Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name : Jazz Big Band

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rotating Dixieland Yoda.

Regards Andrew
Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next Dixieland :

In some tubes can be hidden anti-missile ..

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To those dixielnds can efficiently drive Hydraulic, it may have, no peaks of specialized software, use the links below.

http://www.hippocampus.org/homework-help/Physics-B/Fluid%20Mechanics_Venturi%20Tube%20-%20Simulation.html

http://www.ce.utexas.edu/prof/kinnas/319lab/applets/venturi/venturi.html

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/accp/al0966/le2.htm

The lower pressure propeller spins quickly ....
And review of the fact that it's not worth double the turbine insert...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Electrical, Comms and ICE All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: