Online Shop
Contact Us
FAQ
Calendar
Garage
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Advertise With Us - Reach your target market by advertising on the Difflock.com forum.
Click here or call 0845 125 9407

Little HorsePowerMeter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Electrical, Comms and ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feliks
Just got MTs

Odometer: 476

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For now, the first animal experiment is successful Trumps Medicine and the fish don't die ...
And the leds are with or without ozone access ... I think that the newly created medicine department at the University should examine the rest and determine ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODss_J26Tuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tQfzKAz5ic&feature=youtu.be

http://www.geni-uv.com/

https://www.oxxius.com/applications/biophotonics/

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I will explain why the dose of this UV-C may be microscopic .. because the vein has a small diameter, maybe 3 mm, and the intensity of UV-C light decreases with the second power (with a square distance) ) at such a small distance, the light is very close to the virus, and even its low intensity will damage its DNA ..

You have to bury some in the history of medicine .. They tried UV with it a long time ago

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1903/...9N4nwAsEIMm39_mDM

https://www.crr.columbia.edu/research/using-powe...T9R5LJC7wjBdMBYnk

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feliks wrote:
In my latest solving the oscillatory dynamo, a diode who exchanged the changeable oscillatory electricity for the electricity about the permanent polarity was crucial element
Such an element fulfilling identical functions as the diode exists in the hydraulics of theses. There is a valve one-sidedly letting it in to water. it is opening for example only then when the pressure from the feeding side exceeds certain described by the threshold e.g. 10 bars. When the pressure is on the feeding side it is smaller, the valve is closing it oneself. and doesn't allow for moving back waters.

The principles of operation are the same like at pumping the bicycle wheel up with pump, but will refer to water. In this way we can hold. in the pipeline pressure e.g. 10 bars, and from leaking out of the pipeline who will be above the pump e.g. 100 meters will be sailing out water.
The one straight line I decided to use the principle for the production of the electric current with the help of sea waves. Although he is supposed to produce the electricity, it is being imported these are for inflating the problem waters sea into the container with water sea e.g. to height 100 of meters, or similar (e.g. on high cliff seashore). The rest is known and professionally made as the normal power station aqueous, but in this case she will be to sea brine. isn't buying it special one should actually solve the difference, only a matter of the precipitated corrosion .

Particularly that such a very similar solution was already on an island applied Okinawa, in the version of the power station pumped storage (but pumping into the container with the help of the electric energy- classic pumped storage).

Into my to pump the version this brine there will be sea waves driving water pumps with valves with diodes into the container Leaking in water only in direction of the container. pipes from pumps into the container will also have middle diameter, in order to in the time of whom from valves, not to waste the energy from different good pumps. Unfortunately the number can reach such pipes even 1000, at the productivity every e.g. 1 m^ 3 / sec.
But by it we can get the power of such a power station 1000 of the MW .

Costs of making such a power station will also be smaller, since for her devices won't have to pump water into the container how it is in classical power stations of this type. Machines will be so like by a normal hydroelectric power plant straight lines and no high cost.

http://www.new4stroke.com/salt%20water%20pumped%20storage.pdf

Also shortened descriptions Polish pumped - storage to slight differences of the water levels (100 m) is describing http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=...=157463&i=260 or
[url] http://www.new4stroke.com/plants.pdf [/url]

Gross from many centuries of coasts England and Ireland they were attacked by marine waves .
People built obstacle for these waves sometimes, that they did not prevent from life on islands.
I think that would end this immemorial war goods , and invite this ocean on coast, but that it is high, it belongs it help. It belongs to take advantage it waves, in order to they pumped on its high coast of water.
I think, so around England , Ireland , North America ,shall made this power plant.
More belongs to place in ocean for water pomp e.g.

Pistons type , or my idea half rotate, which will drive usual floats clinched for they behind assistance of rope. Ordinary belongs to place behind each pump bolts, which will be opened e.g. at 10 kG/cm2 (Acting similar for diode I my oscillating dynamo) and which for collect tubes for reservoir on high coast miss water drive it.
Collecting tube should for example for flow 1 m3/sec 0,6 m have diameter.

For achievement in such this collecting tube of flow 1 m3/sec and 10 bar , requirement 12 pump wanted for transport water on according to following specification 100 m height too reservoir.

Pump reconciles, for simplification about normal piston, should have 0,6 m diameter, and 3 m of height. During average jump of rippling 2 m, it will give during one cycle for composite tube 0,5 m3 water pushed (S= 28 dcm2 H= 20 dcm (2 meter) = 560 dcm3 (liter). For set up flow 1 m3, TWO such pumps should pump for collecting tube.
For proper fabrication of pressure on exit of pump ( set up 10 bar ), wanted proper swimmer is.
There is simple account surface of piston of pump will together page (S) x 100 surface of swimmer.
In my example, surface of piston of pump it 28 dcm2, it signifies that swimmer)should have 2800 dcm2. In order to swimmer had such surfaces, it must have 20 m diameter, and definitely 1 m of height. It needs one kit about 12 pumps 12 swimmers 20 m each diameter, or about dimension one swimmer 12 x28 m2= 336 m2.

For behavior some reasonable spans, it is possible to accept, that for such array for production capacity 1 m3/sec 10 bar, wanted near 700 m2 place rippling sea .

Need for continuous supplying tank for power station theoretically 700 m3/s (716 MW , 100 m height ) requirement 700 x 700m2 = 490000 m2 rippling sea . It is theoretically only 700 m x 700 m !, when 2 m average heights of waves.

Here, mathematical enumeration same only:

To 1m3/ sec
1 m^3/sec 10 bar(H=100m ), 600 mm diameter pipe and piston pump, S= 28 dcm2 Hwave= 20 dcm (2 meter) = 560 dcm3 (litre) for 1 m3 need 2 piece . but period are 6 sec , sum 6x 2 = 12 piece pump .

S pump= 28 dcm2 , 10 bar, F =28 T, Hfloat >1m, S float ~~=2800 dcm2 (28 m2) , D float =~~20m
12 piece x28m2 =336 m2 ~~ =100m x 7m using area =700 m2

700 MW (700 m3/sec), H=100m
700 m2 x 700 = 350000 m2 . ~~700m x 700m area of wave

As elements are presented from marine waves over system production current professional , they are built in the world already and test, additional requirement of experience for their building not.
Another, very important information in relation to the system. System the one should be only as storage, rather than storage-pumped what significantly the height of investments will lower in comparing to current answers. Costs will only be so like for an ordinary hydroelectric power plant
Only water pumps with valves (diode) can so that touch up still and selected materials. but in general, it is piston pump known for the antiquity. Summing up, mechanical problems are solved, and with the appropriate swing one should only build such a power station.
The degree of the safety of such containers will also be very high, since put very close the sea, in case of the breakdown of unsealing, they won't cause heavy losses, since water quickly will find its way back to the sea.

I think that wonderful geographical conditions will permit on high cliff Scotland England and Ireland, to build such containers into whom sea, highest waves will be pumping brine on average in world a lot. it means that the efficiency of such a system will be most effective in world, and therefore built containers should be around these countries what in the future can guarantee the green energy for all countries Europium.

Regards Andrew Very Happy

There is strength in water ... I discovered it in 2008, publishing how to obtain electricity from sea waves in a relatively easy way. You need sea water with the help of waves, pump to a high sea shore to a large salt water tank ... .. For pumping, use thousands of small water pumps, driven by small floats .. Recently, I even managed to find a film that perfectly explains to everyone what I mean .. Instead of a man, you should put a water pump, which with the help of a float these 100 l of water will pump .. You should set up such layouts, one hundred or two hundred, cover them with the entire sea shore .. The way I came to this is in my publications, since 2008

https://www.new4stroke.com/fale%2011.mp4

Andrew
Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, here it is a source of inexhaustible energy .. Its density is 1000 times better than that of air .. so the devices can also be 1000 times smaller

Here instead of a water pump, this pier can drive generators directly instead of wheels ..

And here is a film that shows that such a motor (half rotate) cannot be effectively braked A for waves, it is enough to make sufficiently long arms, and it will also work with great efficiency.

https://www.new4stroke.com/drezyna.mp4

Andrew Very Happy
Nightbar
Difflock Royalty

Odometer: 20799

1999 Land Rover Defender

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm liking the pier generator.

Plant a tree for the Difflock 3
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the hepatitis virus circulates in the blood and is also transmitted through it ... So after its removal from the blood, my method of "Trump's Medicine", using UVC light applied to a vein with a fiber optic cable, theoretically should cause his death, as well as trash of various other viruses in the blood .. About the fact that this is a possible method, despite the fact that this light can damage other small organisms in our blood, is the fact that despite long-term storage of frozen blood, its basic values ​​do not disappear, but probably most of the particles such as viruses disappear .. Of course, the small antibodies also disappear for sure, because they are individual, and the transmission to the recipient is rather not possible fully, so their absence in the obtained blood is not a parameter qualifying blood as a life-giving for us the liquid .. after its defrosting .. So that cleansing the blood of these particles, good and bad, is possible by using a gentle method of influencing it UVC sheets. Until now, the use of blood purification is carried out extracorporeal, in such a way as kidney dialysis or photoplamapheresis .. As suggested by this purification of blood in an intracorporeal way, without its removal outside, which is a much safer and sterile method. UVC light can be microscopic, because the distance of the optical fiber in the vein, from the blood, is not greater than 3 mm, and the ability to penetrate it while neutralizing viruses, decreases with a SQUARE distance .. Therefore, I think that even a very small intensity of this UVC can be of the order 1 to 2 mW may already have a fully healing effect .. But this power should be established experimentally to be sufficiently healing and least influencing for other elements good in our blood ... which certainly should not take years of research .. Also the improved method, such as sticking a miniature "window into the vein" of quartz glass, which could serve us for life, to irradiate our blood by a therapeutic dose of UVC in an absolutely sterile manner, is further development of "Trump's Medicine", which can bring us a path of rapid recovery from many diseases that plague us. And it would probably be useful if such a modern branch of medicine was created, because it may contain the least side effects for our body. what other medicines and vaccinations contain ..

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasmapheresis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photopheresis

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also add, young people who can be fooled with masks and strictly adhere to this .. As the Professor rightly writes about the infection and the severity of the disease, the QUANTITY of the virus decides, Now let's imagine that we are already infected, but asymptomatic and without knowing it, we wear a mask, which stops almost all the viruses that we exhale .. Suddenly, with our next INHALATION, the amount of the virus in our body increases, and of course we will get seriously ill .. And for that it is enough to be familiar with basic medicine and have some common sense .. if we did not wear a mask , these are the viruses that we exhale would leave our body completely, and those that would remain, at most asymptomatic disease, would support the disease, or with minor symptoms, because our perhaps not even the best immune system would cope with them ... Yes, even if some viruses will come to us, they cannot be cut back to the environment in the form of a mask, because simply too much . We want to increase their amount in our body, much more than we have come from outside .. .. And this simple logic cannot be questioned by ANYONE .. So, if you want to LIVE, do not wear a mask, because even if you get sick , you will arrive with little symptoms, as with the classic flu .. And the fact that the whole world has gone crazy and you see the pictures as it is now, it does not mean that you have to do the same as in the pictures .. Because this is about YOUR LIFE. .

Please use Google translator ..

https://www.onet.pl/styl-zycia/onetkobieta/koron...p9qLkLzCo0UxcsGMI

Well, I think I've come up with the best vaccine for Coronavirus yet ..! Supposedly, a vaccine, that is, in general, introducing a small amount of viruses into the body to stimulate our immune system to fight these pathogens, and the production of appropriate antibodies so that, when such viruses encounter such viruses, they can fight them. it depends not on the "vaccine" as such (watery liquid), but on our own ANTIBODIES produced by it, which theoretically protect us from getting sick .. So we need ANTIBODIES, not "vaccines" ... Where can we get ANTIBODIES from? . Well, it is enough that we get infected, but with a LITTLE amount of viruses, and the body will produce these antibodies for us ...! What does it take to get infected with a LITTLE amount of viruses? Well, WE NEED TO PULL THE MASKS FROM OUR FACE! And of course, then avoid staying with seriously ill people for longer than 15 minutes, as the Professor explained to us. Then you can do a two-day self-quarantine without leaving your home, so that the body has the strength to produce these antibodies, even still being sick asymptomatically, .. and we should ALREADY BE CIRCLED by the coronavirus, the germs of which have reached us .. I think that such "vaccinations" should be FORCED, otherwise this pandemic will destroy us! Well, being already "hooked", we absolutely must not wear any masks, because they, despite vaccination, may prevent us from expelling viruses that do not harm us in a small amount .. I think that a decree should appear on November 2 , about such a COMPULSORY "VACCINATION", for ALL CITIZENS. I wish you good health!

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I will propose the fastest and most powerful STEAM locomotive in the world. It consists of two parts: the first is the most modern electric locomotive currently produced. Surely it has all the necessary things that are needed nowadays .. the second part connected to it is a steam boiler driving a half-rotary star engine with many "cylinders" (e.g. 60 , or in other side 120 )), which can produce about 10 MW of power .. And it drives an ordinary large generators, also with a power of the order of 10 MW, which gives electricity to the first segment - an electric locomotive .. In this way, we avoid many limitations of a classic locomotive, and the efficiency of such a system is greater, because the cylinders do not have half rotate crossheads, on which a lot of energy is lost ...
And this is how the age of the couple is not over yet, and I will be used, for example, in such Africa for many years. Greetings to everyone and let your heart pair up, this is the way I will go ...

Now we can get excited, probably we will be able to speed on the railroad track .. here is the electro-locomotive, which set the world speed record of 357 km / h (ES64U4). Considering its weight, it is a good result .. now, I suggested that she should do it, without electricity in the network, but only an attached "steam locomotive" which generates electricity for her ... in the amount of about 10 MW.

And I think that such a set can be more economical in terms of thermal energy consumption than traditional transmission from power plants through the electric network to the railroad tracks .. Here, with such transmission, we have about 30% losses ..
Now, if we add to this the depreciation and maintenance of the expensive transmission network, which may be in the amount of another 20%, it will give us a number of 50% savings for such a solution ..
And all this thanks to the half rotate engine (as a further development of the new 4 stroke), as a steam engine, which is also more efficient, because its "pistons" do not rub against the cylinder walls, and it does not have to have a crosshead.

Andrew Very Happy Very Happy
Nightbar
Difflock Royalty

1999 Land Rover Defender

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about this ...

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ! .
Well, such questions arose, so I answer ..
Questions.
1. Why is an electric transmission from your crazy oscillating engine, an associated generator and the electric traction motors more efficient for a steam locomotive than direct mechanical traditional dual acting steam pistons or a steam turbine?
2. Why is the on board steam generation with whatever fuel is being burned to heat the water in the boiler more efficient than a large scale power station and transmission via catenary or third rail?
3. What fuel does your locomotive use?
4. Why not use your engine to power the wheels directly?
5. Did you know that steam turbine-electric locomotives have been tried before?

Ad.1. Here you are right that you call it crazy oscillating ... Because as you can see the madness comes from it, it is 20 times lighter than a traditional engine, for the same displacement .. And it results from mathematics and is indisputable .. Or maybe even be 50 times lighter, because thanks to the reduced weight, we can get much more revolutions and thus obtain more power, but if we still need the same power as the traditional one, we can reduce the stroke volume, and the engine will be lighter than 50 times .. And that's how you well-called the crazy property .. Here are some drawings to help you understand it. And the fact that the "cylinder" is lifetime, this also matters and can only be machined with an accuracy of 0.5 mm. The "piston" does not rub against the cylinder, and the method of transferring the operating gas force is much more efficient, because there is no traditional cross-section where some 20% of energy is lost.

https://www.new4stroke.com/drezyna.mp4

It is a pity that Newcomen did not come up with this solution for a long time, but it was very close .. Laughing

Here's a story, like this idea, of it
engine was established.

http://www.new4stroke.com/images/Possible%20mutation%20pivot.htm

Ad 2. Because simply by transmitting electricity to further distances, we have 30% losses on network resistance and transformers .. When you add the costs of building and maintaining such a network, we can add 20% ... so we have 50% savings ..

Ad 3. Any, such as we have at hand and is the cheapest for us .. From wood, through coal, oil, gas ..

Ad 4. I have previously published such solutions .. You can choose what seems more beneficial to us..

Ad 5 . Yes, but they did not catch on, the steam turbine has its drawbacks to such a solution .. especially it is not so efficient at low revs .., it cannot be used for driving backwards, etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_turbine_locomotive

Andrew

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In one place..
https://andrew53648.wixsite.com/mojawitryna

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now, since we do not really believe in the old rules of the heat engine * because as it turns out, the "cold engine" also exists, I will try to explain why such unique advantages of my new 4 stroke come from ..
Well, in a traditional engine, the speed of fuel combustion reaches a speed of about 30 m / sec. mIt is not that much and the duration of this combustion causes a heat transfer to the walls of the cylinder, the piston bottom and valves ... because it's time ... I in my engine, by accident (I could not get the ignition spark, because the speed was too high in " chamber "caused that the air ionization, which is necessary for the formation of the ignition spark, could not take place, because it was blown away by a large mechanically forced speed between the electrodes of the spark plug. I even got one blue smoke that would testify to burning .. If not for my first prototype, which ignited perfectly in the first revolutions, I would probably give up further work on this engine .. 1 4 days is a really long period of testing .. But I started to have fun , search the biblotehs about the mechanism of spark formation, and I found the reason .. Transfer I used the speed that could have been in the channel where the spark plug was contacting, and it turned out that even at relatively low revs that are needed to start, the speed in the spark plug channel was around 300 meters / sec, i.e. Mach 1.
If, instead of the spark plug, there was a diesel injector, the engine would probably ignite immediately and its speed as a diesel engine could be as high as around 10,000 rpm. because the speed of 300 mtr / sec is 10 times higher than the combustion speed in a normal engine .. But I had a gasoline version, I had to disassemble the engine and dig this channel in the head, and maybe the speed in it was as high as 100 m / sec, which allowed ignition spark and normal engine work .. But still 100 m / sec and 30 m / sec, it is 3 times higher combustion speed, due to these mechanical forces .. And this 3 times higher combustion speed in real terms, it can actually affect the thermal efficiency engine, and much more than you might expect .. Therefore, the current considerations on the thermodynamics of the engine are largely outdated in relation to my new4stroke .. which additionally has a unique small combustion chamber below the smallest piston .. where practically only combustion takes place in a vortex of enormous velocity forced by its small cylinder

, additionally. here are two videos, one about the experiment of flame spreading in a pipe filled with a stoichiometric mixture with fuel,

https://youtu.be/gRHmjFEWSHk?t=67

and the other about the flame's front face, which we can easily see. If the flame was moving 10 times faster, as is possible for me, it would not be so easy to observe ...

https://youtu.be/jdW1t8r8qYc?t=111

That's it for this Christmas this year ..

Andrew
Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, finally, a movie that shows that there is a cold-driven engine. this refutes a bit the current theory of heat engines, it also extends it to "cold" engines. So the Lord Kelvin's laws only work in a narrow range of reality .. Here, shown how a tightly corked plastic bottle changes the volume of soybeans as a result of pouring cold water on it .. So there is a vacuum inside it. This negative pressure can be introduced into the engine under a vacuum, such as in aviation pneumatic applications powered by negative pressure from the Veturi nozzle during the flight. and it is imaginative that, however, we can make such an engine, using a few bottles and valves, which all the time, when the cold comes to them, will give them a vacuum and the engine will rotate all the time. Here is a movie and the principles of operation of the engine on negative pressure. Well, maybe the global warming will not threaten us.

https://youtu.be/NvV5bD7Scg0?t=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2thngd9AGI

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I have to help again! In order to free the ship in the Suez Canal, it is necessary to place special airbags at the front under its hull, used by rescuers during construction accidents and fill them with air. They will raise them, but maybe they will allow them to run off into the water.
https://www.savatech.com/products/lifting-bags/f...-bar-145-psi.html

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well today I published my article about the basics of my new4stroke engine as a preprint, but on the very important site SAE.org
Here what is this SAE for the automotive and aviation industries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAE_International

The article can be downloaded and commented on. This is my first step on this platform ..
To understand this engine, you need to slowly learn it from scratch .. to be able to design its wonderful properties ..

https://mobilityrxiv.sae.org/

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as everyone on the forum knows, I started publishing about my new4etroke engine 15 years ago. By courtesy, this thread exists to this day and everyone who reads it up to that time is already familiar with my structure, and probably many like it, although it requires a deep understanding. I tried to explain it successively. But now, courtesy of SAE, I can also enter the competition. annually organized by her - "Create the Future". Here is my application for this competition.
https://contest.techbriefs.com/2021/entries/auto...w-4-stroke-engine
And I think that forum readers know even more about my project than it is described there. Thanks to this, they understand it better and can vote for my project. But for credibility, in order to apply (and not only to mine), you need to register on this page, here: https://contest.techbriefs.com/account/registration
I hope that many of you who spoke warmly about my project will vote for my project. Thank you in advance ..

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Feliks Windmill as you like it .. Rolling Eyes

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, finally closer to nature Wink Doesn't it remind you of waving birds' wings ? Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMa0MWf4scg

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how would you have to increase the power five times ... Rolling Eyes

Andrew Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My PhD thesis defense .... Rolling Eyes

https://www.new4stroke.com/mergedeng.pdf

I just need to find a good PhD thesis supervisor.... Surprised

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excel software in inches to calculate the new 4 stroke capacity..

Imperial volume XLS https://www.new4stroke.com/volume%20inch.xls

Are you following my defense of PhD ?

And "normal" https://www.new4stroke.com/volume.xls

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now it will be further about this climate warming. Here is the evidence that CO2 is not a greenhouse gas because it is twice as heavy as air, and it sinks to the ground itself, where it nourishes all plants (that's why grass grows so fast). And it does not rise to the atmosphere and therefore has no influence on it.
Here is a video of a miniature chimney in a power plant and you can clearly see that CO2 flows out of it and immediately falls down. Exactly the same happens with CO2 flowing out of a real power plant chimney, after some time ..

https://youtu.be/MOgUpI4c2yk?t=2

In this second film, at the very beginning, you can see how the band "Śląsk" stands in such "smoke" made of dry ice .. and it also just walks on the ground, without any lifting. So it is clear that CO2 cannot be a greenhouse gas. know, please do not tell about any "carbon footprint" anymore ..

https://youtu.be/kh2xUNaILr0?t=3

Andrew Very Happy Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's more about this dynamic engine boost:

https://www.macsmotorcitygarage.com/secrets-of-c...er-ram-induction/

So now I will try to authenticate the received power of my prototype ..
Well, in my opinion, you should simulate all the capacities of all 3 cylinders with pistons, because they are involved in every engine cycle, in its entirety.
we have this - The main piston has a capacity of 297 cubic centimeters
The suction piston has a capacity of 181 cubic centimeters
The exhaust piston has a capacity of 79 cubic centimeters
i.e. the sum of one engine cylinder is 297 + 181 + 79 = 557 cubic centimeters, i.e. with two cylinders, as in the prototype it is 1114 cubic centimeters.

Now, due to the very quick opening of the ports, the forces resulting from the induction frame (dynamic boost) are much greater than those of classic valves. Therefore, the entire space as shown in the drawing is perfectly "flushed" with fresh load, up to the maximum capacity of all cylinders. So it is possible to fill this 1114 cm volume completely ..

But now we have the displacement of the pipe between the carburetor tank and the cylinder, which, due to its inertia, will also fall into these cylinders and will not be retracted as with a classic cylinder, and will SPAM the already sucked load.

The capacity of this pipe for one cylinder is about 400 cubic centimeters (diameter 5 cm and length 22 centimeters), i.e. for two cylinders it is 800 centimeters, which will be added to the previously calculated displacement, i.e. 1114 + 800 = 1914 cubic centimeters. that is, my prototym really sucks about 2 liters in capacity, it is no wonder that at 10,000 revolutions per minute, it will give us a power of about 250 KM .. (BMW 2002 ti at 10 000 rpm)

Now do you believe so much is possible ?

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, all the Great Politicians give their opinion on energy .. But I also published such a film .. It follows that the first, second and third Principles of Thermodynamics are NOT TRUE .. Because its basic equation that the efficiency of the engine = T1-T2 / T1, it would have to be negative .. it follows from this experience in the video .. So when are we melting the ice of Greenland to get an electric current? They too have now become renewable energy ..

https://youtu.be/02OTC6ac8NI?t=3

Andrew Idea Idea
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have read my posts carelessly .. But the fact that he is "silent", we probably owe him to such "editors" who recently received 82 million euro for their activities. But you probably already know that this is not necessarily a peace-loving country ..

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/5...-and-anti-fossil/

Here again, I will remind you of my newest engine and describe how you should use it:
You buy a Tesla car without a battery for 1/4 of its price, you assemble it for several dozen dollars, my last engine to give electricity to Tesla from pieces of ice that you take from your refrigerator .. and you go away. When the ice runs out, you buy it at the gas station and feed it to Tesla again .. No idiotic waiting for it to recharge ..
https://youtu.be/02OTC6ac8NI?t=107

Well, why would someone need an outdated gasoline engine?

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone haul me an iceberg in the ocean to the shore for me to convert it to electricity? After all, it has melted uselessly so far ...

Do you know how much fresh water would be by the way?Laughing

Andrew Very Happy
Nightbar
Difflock Royalty

1999 Land Rover Defender

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know, but if you bottle it I'm sure people would buy it.

Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightbar wrote:
Don't know, but if you bottle it I'm sure people would buy it.

Idea Idea Idea Very Happy

But here is this cold water motor ..

As befits a decent Physical Mechanism made of 10mm thick copper plates .. In the first version it weighed 14 kg and was all made of copper .. Even there was more than one ..

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another third ilm, which will show that with COLD we can receive electric current with low efficiency .. I can determine it by the speed of the received current after cooling one side of the peltier module plate .. We get the current very quickly, despite the fact that heat is not a very fast transmitter yours.
This time we take a cold spray with the medical ICEMIX peltier available in every pharmacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXeVCjllgB8

Andrew Very Happy
Feliks
Just got MTs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, ake here, God was not nice to Muslims .. But for me, yes, because he colored the gas yellow, which is heavier than air, and see how it behaves. CO2 behaves in the same way, despite explaining "pseudo-philosophers, that it is a greenhouse gas after all .. Thank God I didn't have to wait long for such a film .. and you can see in yellow what this "philosophy of scientists "is .. A simple deception
https://youtu.be/a-z5Vbs9smI?t=4

Andrew Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Electrical, Comms and ICE All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: