Online Shop
Contact Us
FAQ
Calendar
Garage
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Advertise With Us - Reach your target market by advertising on the Difflock.com forum.
Click here or call 0845 125 9407

Terrano ll sunroof

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Nissan, Mitsubishi, Isuzu (inc Vauxhall) & Daihatsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom1010
Gate Opener

Odometer: 9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Terrano ll sunroof Reply with quote

Hi My name is Tom and this is my first threadI have started to try and get some info from you more experienced guy's.
Anyway I know a few of you are shooters as I read in threads trying to find info, but unsuccessful. I drive a 2000 Terrano ll 2.7Ti SE+ which I have just fitted new 15" rims with 31" x 10.5" cooper STT's which look great, they lifted the jeep about 2" alone then I lifted the fornt another 2" by tightening the torsion bars, so it is starting to look like a 4x4, I do quite a bit of lamping and usualy squeez out my electric sunroof above driver's head, but it is clumbersum, I was wanting to know has anyone ever exstened there front sunroof or even better put in a new much largersunroof/hatch toward the back boot, should of said mine is a 5 door LWB. any advice apprecited.
Tom
sweety
Just got MTs

Odometer: 327

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly never heard of anyone doing such a conversion but you could always be the first Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Difflock Forum Index -> Nissan, Mitsubishi, Isuzu (inc Vauxhall) & Daihatsu All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: