Online Shop
Contact Us
FAQ
Calendar
Garage
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Advertise With Us - Reach your target market by advertising on the Difflock.com forum.
Click here or call 0845 125 9407
Nissan Patrol GR 3.0 Di Turbo
New ad Difflock Classified Ads Index
Advert details
Summary
Category Nissan
Sub category Vehicles
Title Nissan Patrol GR 3.0 Di Turbo
Short description Very tidy condition inside and out. Everything working as it should. All the usual extras in this super comfortable vehicle i
Price £5,5000 ONO
Details  
Model Nissan Patrol GR 3.0 Di Turbo
Year 2003
Engine 3.0 Diesel Turbo
Transmission Manual
Suspension Coil
Wheels & Tyres Mud Terrains
Mileage 145,000
Tax until January 2020
MOT until January 2020
Location/Address Cheltenham
Additional information For sale is our family vehicle which has been the most reliable and dependable vehicle I have ever owned. It has not been used off road. It has had a pampered life on road and as a daily commuter car, and weekend vehicle with the kids and dog in tow. Everything works, it had an MOT in January with no advisories at all, and it is absolutely solid. The interior is clean and tidy, and it has the advantage of 7 seats for lugging people around. The storage and luggage capacity in this vehicle is phenomenal. During my ownership I have added four new wheels and tyres, replaced the brakes, pads and brake lines, replaced the exhaust system, replaced the water pump, and added various other extras including a rear access ladder, and re-sprayed the sides of the vehicle. These vehicles are renowned for driving to the moon and back. Very solid, very comfortable, and ultra reliable.
Advert info  
Date added 01 Mar 2019 
Expiry date 01 May 2019
Ad status Active
Views 110
Comments 0
Advertiser andrew  [ Find all ads by andrew ]
Contact andrew View user's profile Send private message
Images