Online Shop
Contact Us
FAQ
Calendar
Garage
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Advertise With Us - Reach your target market by advertising on the Difflock.com forum.
Click here or call 0845 125 9407
Earn cash from your vehicle
New ad Difflock Classified Ads Index
Advert details
Summary
Category 4x4
Sub category Vehicles
Title Earn cash from your vehicle
Short description Want to earn cash with your vehicle?
Price £130.00
Details  
Additional information Hi All,

Would you like to earn money with your 4x4, ATV, Pinzgauer type vehicle or tractor and trailer?

I’m looking for individuals nationally, in the highlands and Islands of Scotland, all of you living in our near national parks and/or remote areas around England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

I work in the mobile telecoms industry and need people to drop men and equipment off to mobile telecoms sites first thing in a morning for 0800hrs. You need to stay with the guys until their work is complete, and then bring them back from site to their vehicles.

The terrain will range from going across a muddy field, through wooded areas or up large mountains tracks and vehicle dependant, across marsh land. There will be some challenging terrain so if you enjoy using your vehicle, why not get paid to have some fun with it.

The scope of what is expected from you is, to drive the guys from the point of collection, take them
and their equipment to site in a serviceable 4x4, ATV, Pinzgauer type vehicle or tractor and trailer...that’s it! You will not be expected to get involved in their daily activities, only to drive from point A to B then B to A.

The work is as and when required by the mobile phone operators and volume is area dependant...It’s not a Monday to Friday 9 to 5 job and definitely not taxing mentally. For you efforts,
I will pay you £130 a day all in for what will be an half an hour to an hour max of driving. The rest of your time will be relaxing by the site, so a good book or ipad loaded with films will help pass the time.

If this is something you’d be interested in, please contact me on the following email - 4x4network@gmail.com with the subject “Interested in drop off/pick up” All I need at this stage is the nearest town /city to where you live so I know if I can cover the whole of the UK, a description of your vehicle type (4x4, ATV, Tractor and trail), name and contact number please. If I can set this up, there’s something in it for us all.

It’ll be a couple of weeks to a month before I get in touch just so I can gauge interest and see if I can
get national coverage... After that, I will give you a call for a chat to discuss further.

Kind Regards

Marcus
Advert info  
Date added 29 Aug 2018 
Expiry date 29 Oct 2018
Ad status Active
Views 214
Comments 0
Advertiser mwf050  [ Find all ads by mwf050 ]
Contact mwf050 View user's profile Send private message