Online Shop
Contact Us
FAQ
Calendar
Garage
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Advertise With Us - Reach your target market by advertising on the Difflock.com forum.
Click here or call 0845 125 9407
Defender Seats and other bits
New ad Difflock Classified Ads Index
Advert details
Summary
Category Land Rover
Sub category Parts
Title Defender Seats and other bits
Short description Folding rear seats and front centre seat
Price Open to offers
Details  
New/Used Used
Suitable for Defender etc
Location/Address Surrey
Additional information First chance on Differs before I E Bay them:

4 folding rear seats and a centre front seat from a 1999 90 CSW. All in good order although front seat will need a clean. Seats are finished in Raleigh trim.

Reason for sale - I fitted forward facing rear seats for the children and a fridge in the front a couple of years ago but no longer have anywhere to store the original fitted items and have realised I won't be refitting them in the future.

Price: I need to get rid of these to create space so make me an offer. I'll also be open to offers of a PX (ie CB radio/recovery strops/JATE Rings/whatever toys for a 90 you don't want etc).

Delivery: I can deliver local to Camberley but otherwise I'm sure we can can work something out for further afield if required.

BONUS OFFERS:
I am also about to offload a Victorian brass double bed frame (needs a little TLC) and a double mattress (still bagged by the removals people and only slept on about 15 times in 6 years since new).
Advert info  
Date added 21 Aug 2011 [ Last edited by Nightbar on 25 Nov 2011 edited 2 time(s) in total ]
Expiry date 02 Mar 2013
Ad status Active
Views 321
Comments 0
Advertiser Nightbar  [ Find all ads by Nightbar ]
Contact Nightbar View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Images